Man Drinks Gasoline From Jar, Lights Up, Dies

Gary Allen Banning, 43, from Havelock, North Carolina burned to death after he accidentally drank from a jar of gasoline and then smoked a cigarette.

One thought on “Man Drinks Gasoline From Jar, Lights Up, Dies”

  1. There is no way that this could have been an accident. You don’t just “accidentally” drink a jar of gasoline. Now, maybe if you were hammered, that would be another story, but it is still not a likely possibility. Correct me if I’m wrong, but someone did this to him, or maybe it was something. Either way, it’s not an accident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *