‘Pass out’ video’s victim

15-year-old David Nuno from Chula Vista, California, has died after he made himself pass out and then fell onto glass that slashed his throat. The boy and two friends were in the boy’s home watching an Internet video about how to intentionally pass out through hyperventilation. The teen used the technique, passed out and fell forward. He landed on a glass tumbler that broke and gashed his throat.

One thought on “‘Pass out’ video’s victim”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *