Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog

Carol Hickey, a 43-year-old mother of four from Ireland, had sex with a dog for the first time, and died soon afterwards because she was allergic to dog’s semen.

Submission by Rik van Doorne.

2 thoughts on “Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog”

  1. An allergic reaction is the body’s way of responding to an “invader.” When the body senses a foreign substance, called an antigen, the immune system is triggered. The immune system normally protects the body from harmful agents such as bacteria and toxins. Its overreaction to a harmless substance (an allergen) is called a hypersensitivity reaction, or an allergic reaction.*,`^

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *