Boy Killed When Office Chair Exploded

office-chair

A 14 year old boy died after his office chair exploded underneath him. The chair used a pneumatic system to adjust it’s height, and when the boy sat on the chair he compressed the canister. In a freak accident the canister somehow exploded under his weight and sent metal fragments deep inside his rectum.

Submission by Devon Sowden. Thank you.

2 thoughts on “Boy Killed When Office Chair Exploded”

  1. If this chair shot shrapnel into his rectum in a way that killed him, why is there not a single drop of blood anywhere to be seen in any of the photos? Or are those pictures of the exploded chair unrelated to the story about an exploding chair?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *