A Muscovite killed by iPad

Muscovite-iPad

A 17-year-old girl from Moscow died of electric shock in a bathtub when she dropped her iPad connected to the power outlet.

2 thoughts on “A Muscovite killed by iPad”

  1. Yeah but more importantly, while she was writhing around with electricity paralysing her body, did she post her picture on Assbook or Shitter before her heart stopped?? Cmon! Does the story have a happy ending or not? WTF?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *