Explosion in Toilet Septic Tank

A 10-year-old boy from Thane, India, whose name has not been released to the press, died while using a public bathroom when the facility’s septic-tank suddenly exploded. The vents of the tank had become clogged, allowing volatile gas to build for an extended period of time before violently combusting due to an unknown ignition-source. The explosion caused a heavy metal lid for the tank to be launched through the air, which then landed on his head.

Submission by Logan Agle. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *