Trapped in an Elevator for a Month

An unnamed Chinese woman, 43, has died after being trapped in an elevator for a month because maintenance workers shut off the power supply without properly checking if anyone was inside.

Submission by Sarah. Thank you.

Horrifying Escalator Accident

Xiang Liujuan, 30, was killed at the Anliang Mall in Jingzhou, China, when the floor-panel at the top of an escalator collapsed and she was pulled into the moving mechanical components underneath. Liujuan had just enough time to save her 2-year-old child by pushing him to a nearby employee before she was crushed to death. The entire incident was caught on a security-camera and has made its way onto the Internet. It took four hours for firefighters to recover what was left of her body.

Submission by Logan Agle. Thank you.

Final Act of Revenge

A chef, named Peng Fan, died after he was bitten by a venomous snake 20 minutes after he had cut its head off, while preparing snake soup at a restaurant in Foshan, China.

Submission by Rik van Doorne. Thank you.

Stolen Glass Panel Led to Death

A man had stolen a glass panel in a corridor on the 33rd floor of an apartment building. Hours later a 1-year-old girl fell from the gap where the glass panel used to be and died, in Shenzhen, China.

Submission by Rik van Doorne.

Boy Killed When Office Chair Exploded

office-chair

A 14 year old boy died after his office chair exploded underneath him. The chair used a pneumatic system to adjust it’s height, and when the boy sat on the chair he compressed the canister. In a freak accident the canister somehow exploded under his weight and sent metal fragments deep inside his rectum.

Submission by Devon Sowden. Thank you.

‘Fake’ iPhone charger cited in electrocution death

iphone_kills

Ma Ailun, a 23-year-old stewardess and bride-to-be from China, was allegedly electrocuted while answering a call using her charging iPhone 4.

Freak Go-Kart Accident

Amy Rose Coxall, a 15-year-old British schoolgirl studying in Hong Kong, died of strangulation shortly after her scarf got caught in the wheel of a go-kart she was driving on a karting course.