Zip Lining Accident

Jackson Roos, 12, was zip lining in his garden when a safety line got tangled in a strap of his helmet, after which he choked to death, near Seattle, USA.

Submission by Rik van Doorne.

Enumclaw Horse Sex Death

Kenneth Pinyan from Seattle, Washington, died of acute peritonitis after receiving anal intercourse from a stallion. The case led to the criminalization of bestiality in Washington state.

Golf Club Shaft Death

Edward Harrison was playing a round at Inglewood in Kenmore, Washington, when the shaft of his driver broke and pierced his groin. He staggered 100 yards before collapsing and bleeding to death.

Lava Lamp Death

Phillip Quinn, a 24-year-old from Kent, Washington, was killed while heating up a lava lamp on his kitchen stove. The lamp exploded and a shard pierced his heart.