Double Trouble

Nasir Shaikh, a 26-year-old repairman from Mumbai, India, was killed in a pressure-explosion when two air-compressors for a mall’s air-conditioning system simultaneously violently ruptured while he was performing maintenance on them.

Submission by Logan Agle. Thank you.

Cigarette Sparks Hair Bleach

Image credit:www.metro.co.uk

Jenny Mitchell, a 19-year-old English hairdresser, was killed when her car exploded after fumes, caused by chemicals mixing with hydrogen peroxide leaking from a bottle of hair bleach, ignited as she lit a cigarette.

Horse’s Metal Shoes Sparked Fatal Blast

Erica Marshall, a 28-year-old veterinarian in Florida, died when the horse she was treating in a nearby high-oxygen chamber kicked the wall, releasing a spark from its horseshoes and triggering an explosion as a result.

Lava Lamp Death

Phillip Quinn, a 24-year-old from Kent, Washington, was killed while heating up a lava lamp on his kitchen stove. The lamp exploded and a shard pierced his heart.