Fatal Golf Tee

Navy Lieutenant George M. Prior, 30, died while playing golf at a course in Arlington, Virginia, due to a sudden, extreme allergic reaction to Draconil, a fungicide used to maintain the green on golf courses. Prior had a habit of carrying his tee in his teeth in between shots, which caused him to unknowingly ingest a small amount of the chemical.

Submission by Logan Agle. Thank you.

Poison Umbrella Murder Case

Georgi Markov, a Bulgarian dissident, was assassinated in London with a specially modified umbrella that fired a metal pellet with a small cavity full of ricin into his calf.